Last Updated - Dec 2018
During January 2019 Sky TV has been making changes to their Satellite Transmission in preparation for the changeover to DVB-S2 in March of this year. The effect of these changes has been to cause some channels to receive sound but no picture.
Due to the further and final changes to take place we will not produce any new channel lists for these models until the changeover is completed at the end of March. Therefore to obtain these altered channel transmission it is simply a case of carrying out a simple scan. This will bring in the new transmissions in the current order and will also add these channels again at the end of the channel list. All the channels will then operate correctly.
Once the DVB-S2 changeover is complete then we will load the new channel list for our customers to download and reflash their TVs and receivers.
To follow the instructions to scan this product please click here
To get started you will have to download the appropriate software file. Click Here. The file contains the new channel list software for your MiniLite.
Please double check that your set top box looks like the picture below, other software will not work in this box.
You simply now have to copy the '3511HD_Backup.abs' file onto a clean USB stick and follow the instructions below.
Please note the first and only file you should see on the stick is 3511HD_Backup.abs.
See picture below for reference.
To load the software onto your MiniLite:
1. Turn on your MiniLite and wait for it to load to the TV screen
2. Insert the USB Stick in the side of the Mini Lite
3. Press MENU on the remote
4. Right arrow across to TOOLS, press ok
5. Scroll down to Upgrade by USB
6. Scroll down to 'Keep DBS and setting' please highlight this and RIGHT ARROW across to select NO
7. Scroll down to START, press ok
8. Press ok for YES at the question in the box - "burnflash" will run to 100%
9. Wait for the MiniLite to reload.
10. Once MiniLite has reloaded, all new channels will be loaded.
11. Unplug the Power first and then remove the USB Stick.
Please note that this software defaults the LNB setting to 10750, if you are using a Dome or other type of dish with an 11300 LNB you will need to change this. Instructions will be with the original paperwork that came with the MiniLite.
If you have any problems with the above, please call 0800 639 822 or contact us by email via the form below.
A matching channel list can also be downloaded on the link below.