Last Updated - August 2019
To get started you will have to download the appropriate software file. Click Here. This file is a compressed version, you will need to extract it. The file contains the new channel list software for your MiniLite.
Please double check that your set top box looks like the picture below, other software will not work in this box.
You simply now have to copy the '3511HD_Backup.abs' file onto a clean USB stick and follow the instructions below.
Please note the first and only file you should see on the stick is 3511HD_Backup.abs.
See picture below for reference.
To load the software onto your MiniLite:
1. Turn on your MiniLite and wait for it to load to the TV screen
2. Insert the USB Stick in the side of the Mini Lite
3. Press MENU on the remote
4. Right arrow across to TOOLS, press ok
5. Scroll down to Upgrade by USB
6. Scroll down to 'Keep DBS and setting' please highlight this and RIGHT ARROW across to select NO
7. Scroll down to START, press ok
8. Press ok for YES at the question in the box - "burnflash" will run to 100%
9. Wait for the MiniLite to reload.
10. Once MiniLite has reloaded, all new channels will be loaded.
11. Unplug the Power first and then remove the USB Stick.
Please note that this software defaults the LNB setting to 10750, if you are using a Dome or other type of dish with an 11300 LNB you will need to change this. Instructions will be with the original paperwork that came with the MiniLite.
If you have any problems with the above, please call 0800 639 822.
A matching channel list can also be downloaded on the link below.