19 WHDTV-T Series
Last Update - August 19
It is important to mention that before updating your TV you will need to make sure you are on the correct input when following the two separate update instructions.
TUNER 1 will require an update if there is a Freeview and/or Pay To View channel change
TUNER 2 will require an update if there is a Freeview channel change.
As there is different software for our 19" and 24" TVs, please ensure that you have downloaded the appropriate size and model to match your TV.
To get started you will need to download TUNER 1 and TUNER 2 software files on 2 x clean USB sticks.
Please click below to download file:
TUNER 1: Pay to View/Freeview
After downloading the appropriate file '3511HD_Backup.zip', you will have to extract it. To do this, find the zip file and right click using your mouse and select the 'Extract Here' or similar option. Please note this may vary depending on what programs your computer has installed. Once extracted you now have to copy the '3511HD_Backup.abs' file onto a clean USB stick and follow the instructions below. The first and only file you should see on your USB is '3511HD_Backup.abs'.
1. Turn TV on, press INPUT and select TUNER 1: Pay to View/Freeview
2. Press MENU on the remote
3. Right arrow across to TOOLS and press OK
4. Scroll down to 'Remove USB device safely' and press OK
5. Right arrow to select 'USB Disk A - 7GB', press down arrow and press OK to remove.
6. Insert USB on the right side of the TV
7. Scroll down to 'Upgrade by USB' and press OK
8. Scroll down and highlight 'Keep DBS setting', right arrow across to select NO
9. Scroll down to START and press OK
10. Select 'YES' in the pop up box
11. Burn Flash will begin and reload automatically
You have successfully updated your channels, you can unplug USB stick.
TUNER 2: Freeview
After downloading the appropriate file 'import_clone.zip', you have to extract it. To do this, find the zip file and right click using your mouse and select the 'Extract Here' or similar option. Please note this may vary depending on what programs your computer has installed. Once extracted you now have to copy the 'import_clone.bin' onto a clean USB stick and following the instructions below.
Before you apply power to the TV, please insert USB to the bottom left of TV.
1. Turn TV on, press INPUT and select TUNER 2: Freeview.
2. Press MENU on the remote.
3. Scroll down to 'Import Flash Clone' and press OK. Press only ONCE and wait.
4. TV will turn off automatically and turn on again.
You have successfully updated your channels, you can unplug the USB stick.
Please note this software defaults to the LNB setting of 10750. If you are using a Dome or other type of dish with an 11300 LNB, you will need to change this setting. This adjustment will be pin code protected on TUNER 2: Freeview - Please contact us on 0800 639 822.
A matching channel list can be downloaded in the link below.