Last Update - March 2022
As there is different software for each version of MiniLite, please ensure you are downloading the correct file to match your model. The front of your MiniLite should look like this:
Please note that this software defaults the LNB setting to 10750.
Prior to loading this software please check your LNB setting so you can alter afterwards if required.
To get started you will have to download the appropriate software file. Click Here. This file is a compressed version, you will need to extra it. The file contains the new channel list software for your MiniLite FTA.
Click Here to download a matching channel list.
After downloading this file you will need to copy it onto a clean USB stick and follow the instructions below. The first and only file you should see on your USB is 'ChannelList.bin'
1. Turn on your MiniLite and wait for it to load to the TV screen
If you have factory reset your MiniLite your screen will display the INIT INSTALL pop up. Simply press EXIT once this appears.
2. Insert the USB Stick in the side of MiniLite
3. Press MENU on the remote
4. Right arrow across to TOOLS, press OK
5. Scroll down to Upgrade by USB and press OK
6. Select BinFile Upgrade and press OK
7. Highlight the folder /udska1 and press OK
8. Scroll down to ChannelList.bin and press OK
9. A pop up box will appear, select YES to confirm
10. Wait for the MiniLite to power down and reboot
11. Once MiniLite has rebooted, all new channels will be loaded
12. You can now remove the USB stick.
A matching channel list can also be downloaded on the link below.