Last Update - April 2020
Please double check that your set top box looks like the picture below, other software will not work in this box.
To get started you will have to download the appropriate software file. Click Here. This file is a compressed version, you will need to extra it. The file contains the new channel list software for your MiniLite FTA.
After downloading this file you will need to copy it onto a clean USB stick and follow the instructions below. The first and only file you should see on your USB is 'ChannelList.bin'
1. Turn on your MiniLite and wait for it to load to the TV screen
If you have factory reset your MiniLite your screen will display the INIT INSTALL pop up. Simply press EXIT once this appears.
2. Insert the USB Stick in the side of MiniLite
3. Press MENU on the remote
4. Right arrow across to TOOLS, press OK
5. Scroll down to Upgrade by USB and press OK
6. Select BinFile Upgrade and press OK
7. Highlight the folder /udska1 and press OK
8. Scroll down to ChannelList.bin and press OK
9. A pop up box will appear, select YES to confirm
10. Wait for the MiniLite to power down and reboot
11. Once MiniLite has rebooted, all new channels will be loaded
12. You can now remove the USB stick.
Please note that this software defaults the LNB setting to 10750, if you are using a Dome or other type of dish with an 11300 LNB you will need to change this. Instructions will be with the original paperwork that came with the MiniLite.
If you have any problems with the above, please call 0800 639 822.
A matching channel list can also be downloaded on the link below.