Last Update – April 2020
To get started you will have to download the appropriate software file onto a clean USB Stick.
Click Here. This is the compressed version which will need to be extracted before being moved onto a USB stick.
As there is different software for each version of Smart TV please ensure your version has SMART TV written in silver on the bottom right hand corner of the TV. This writing will either say "SMARTTV" or "SMARTTVII" this software is compatible with both versions.
To load the software into the TV:
1. Insert the USB stick into TOP USB port on the TV
2. Turn the TV on and wait until you have an operating channel
3. Press MENU on the remote go to Setup
4. Scroll down to Satellite Channel Input (USB) and press the right arrow. Press only ONCE and wait, this takes a moment.
5. TV will turn off automatically and turn ON again.
6. Remove USB Stick once you are receiving your channels successfully.
Please note this software defaults the LNB setting to 10750, if you are using a Dome or other type of dish with an 11300 LNB you will need to change this setting.
A matching channel list can also be downloaded on the link below.