RSE 19" ECO TV
Last Update - April 2020
To get started you will have to download the appropriate software file onto a clean USB Stick. Click Here. This RSE USB zip file contains the new channel list software for your RSE 19" ECO TV.
The USB port is located on the underside of the TV.
To load the software into the TV:
1. Insert the USB stick into the USB port at the underside of the TV.
2. Turn the TV on and wait until you have an operating channel.
3. Press MENU on the remote go to Setup
4. Scroll down to Satellite Channel Input and press the right arrow ONCE.
5. The TV will turn off automatically and turn ON again, please be patient as this does take a moment.
6. Remove the USB Stick once you are receiving your channels successfully.
Please note this software defaults the LNB setting to 10750, if you are using a Dome or other type of dish with an 11300 LNB you will need to change this setting. This adjustment is pin code protected, please contact us on 0800 639 822 for this pin code.
A matching channel list can also be downloaded on the link below.