All Freeview Channels pre-loaded in order with a channel list supplied.
This version comes with a Double Sided Air Mouse Remote included with the TV. This helps to navigate through your Smart TV easier.
RSE TV Warranty Terms & Conditions
The warranty cover periods are listed below:
Items Warranty Period Warranty Type
Remote controls 6 months Repair or Replacement
Television console 2 years Parts/Labour
1. RSE will provide parts and labour to you the Customer as set out here in.
2. Nothing in this warranty limits any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Such rights cannot be changed by the conditions in this warranty. Subject to the conditions below this appliance is warranted by RSE to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase (the “Warranty period”).
3. This warranty:
a) Covers products purchased as NEW, manufactured for use in New Zealand.
b) Commences from the date of purchase as listed on the customer’s invoice.
c) Provides for the labour and replacement parts necessary to maintain your product in good operating condition as specified in this warranty, however, if repair is needed because of product failure during normal usage, RSE has the option to repair or replace the defective product or part of the product with a product or part of the product of like kind and quality and a replacement part may be new or reconditioned of the kind and quality and may cost less than the original product purchased and no charges or refunds will be made based on the replacement product cost difference.
d) Applies only to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
4. Product Identification
a) RSE reserves the right to reject claims for any services or work where the customer requesting such work or services from RSE cannot produce for verification the serial number and the proof of purchase as per the original purchase invoice.
b) The warranty will be voided if any original service or serial number sticker provided to be placed on the equipment is damaged, modified or removed.
c) In the event that a request for repair is made against a warranty where the service/serial number sticker is not attached to the product or the customer cannot produce for verification the original invoice, the repairer will not carry out any repairs on the product.
5. RSE reserves the right to reject claim of service for any item that is not packed in the original box or equivalent. The customer will be charged a delivery fee based on no original box or equivalent packaging.
6. What is covered by this Warranty
a) The equipment is covered for faulty workmanship on parts that have failed under normal use which are contained within the product.
b) RSE will decide if there are any defects in the material and/or workmanship.
c) This warranty is only applicable for repairs on declared equipment carried out by RSE.
d) Costs of attendance and testing where no mechanical or electrical failure is identified.
7. The Warranty Ceases if:
a) The product ceases to carry the original manufacturer’s serial number or is sold.
b) The product is rented or used for Commercial purposes.
c) Damage to the product has occurred as listed below:
i) The product being inadequately serviced to manufacturer’s recommendations.
ii) Resulting from environmental conditions including and not limited to dirt, dust, rodents, insects, rust, corrosion, salt build up, of any part of the product including its parts; or
iii) Resulting from excessive use “fair wear and tear”.
iv) Resulting from poor installation including and not limited to positioning and externally fitted equipment such as cabling, antennae or due to incompatibility of connected equipment.
v) Overheating as a result of sitting or position of the equipment where there is not provision or adequate ventilation or a dust free environment.
vi) If your appliance has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by any person other than someone authorised by RSE.
vii) Power surges or spikes, including and not limited to mains power and telecommunications connections, or to other unspecified sources, incorrect power current, voltage fluctuation, amperage fluctuation, rust or corrosion.
viii) Due to a dropped product; collision with another object, use of which is not designed, negligence, accident or deliberate misuse, theft, abuse, vandalism, flood, fire, earthquake or electrical storms.
ix) Any failures due to the interference from or to other products and/or sources.
8. Any unauthorised access to the internal hardware of the product will void this warranty.
9. Replacement items are “like for like” and is not “new for old” and does not indicate in any way that a faulty product will be replaced with a new part or unit.
10. This warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or travel expenses to and from your home.
11. RSE accepts no liability for items that are lost, damaged or stolen as a result of freight, transport or storage. If you are required to transport the appliance to RSE you must ensure that it is securely packed and insured.
12. Special Conditions relating to LED/LCD TV’s and panels:
a) All LED/LCD panels exhibit some bright, dark or partially lit pixels, a normal limitation of these technologies and the manufacturing processes involved and are usually not noticeable when viewing normal screen images and defective pixels are not a warranty issue unless they exceed the manufacturer’s specifications for pixel defects. Where there are no manufacturer’s specifications, RSE covers the screen provided for 11 or more pixels that are failing to display.
b) Image retention or burning can be a problem for all phosphor based displays. In extreme cases, permanent phosphor burn can occur if still/repetitive images are left on the screen for extended periods of time. Such damage to the screen is not covered by the warranty. Please ensure that the precautions in any documentation supplied with the RSE product are followed in order to avoid permanent damage to your display.
13. Any repair performed on a product under the warranty where no fault can be found, or the items is deemed by RSE to be not faulty under this warranty, or the repair or fault is not covered under the warranty, a No Fault Found fee is payable by the warranty holder of a minimum of $100 + GST.
14. Any repairs or services required that are outside the terms and conditions of the warranty can be carried out at the request of the customer or due to site attendance where fault is not covered under warranty as the product has not been installed or setup correctly, a credit card may be required prior to the commencement of such services.
15. RSE is not responsible for any changes in satellite transmission format or APP incompatibility and any and all software or channel upgrades are not covered by warranty. RSE is not responsible for Bluetooth connectivity to any other product not designed and manufactured by RSE. This device may not be compatible with other Bluetooth products from other companies.