Samy 60 - * COMING SOON *
The Samy60 is the latest release from German Mobile Satellite Specialists ten Haaft.
Featuring several ground-breaking innovations, Ten Haaft are taking mobile antenna technology to a new dimension.
The original Samy has been installed on a large variety of vehicles and operating successfully in NZ for over a decade.
The NEW SamY60 features a single coax cable between the feature box & dish, a mobile App for dish operation & troubleshooting and an even faster acquisition time for perfect satellite reception wherever your journey takes you in NZ.
- Very simple operation
- Innovative swivel-head technology
- Fully automated satellite searching and aiming
- 60cm antenna dish
- Ignition Auto shut down at vehicle start
- Dish arm made of ultra-light magnesium
- Single-cable solution
- Aerodynamic design for low wind resistance
(in the retracted state)
- Weather and hail-resistant construction
- Extremely fast satellite acquisition via GPS
- Update software easily via the new mobile App
- 60cm dish
- Closed Height: 20cm
- Weight of External Unit: 11kg
- Weight of mounting material and accessories: 3kg
- FeatureBox (W x H x D): 19.5 x 2 x 11.6 cm
- Display Panel (W x H x D) with mounting frame:
12 x 7.3 x 1.9 cm
- Mounting Plate: 50 x 37cm
- Max current draw during satellite search: 7 A
- Current draw (reception mode): 15 mA
- 3 year warranty
- Made in Germany